Monday 26 July 2010

Inception

Note to self: I really must stop heading posts with stupid titles like 'Film of the Day'. Unless I'm actually going to blog everyday (hah!), they age rather too quickly. But anyway, I digress. This post is meant to be about the rather marvellous Inception, which I went to see last week.  




I enjoyed it immensely, but I'm not going to tell you how good or bad it was, because that would spoil it for you! Well, Ok, I've already said it's good, but I'm not going to elaborate any further. I had to write a review, of course, but I decided before I even left the cinema that it was going to inform people of as little as possible. So, if you'd like a little soupcon of excitement, but you don't want any spoilers, please go ahead and read my Non-Review of Inception here. Non-reviewing is the future! I'm absolutely sick of knowing what a film's all about before I even get to see it. Yes, from now on I shall mostly be doing non-reviews.