Wednesday 30 June 2010

Today's Film Choices

Well, being as they're such a rip off and way to expensive for me to subscribe to, I was going to avoid recommending films that are showing on Sky. Besides, they're repeated ad infinitum, so 'films of the day' becomes 'films of any day you like'. But today Sky's offering three great film choices that were difficult to ignore.


On normal telly, there's:


So, quite a good day for films, although let's face it we've probably seen them all before, except for Everlasting Moments. But I'm keeping that one on the list, even if it has to be a rental recommendation for all of us without SMI. I guess they're all rental recs really, just that they're based on my perusal of what films are showing on TV here and now, in the UK.

I'm in the middle of compiling an extensive list of great films to buy or rent which I'll post here on the site very soon. And we'll also be looking at the most exciting films in production, coming to a cinema near you soon, so stay tuned, there's plenty more to come.